15.5.05

WTF ? ? ?

What the fuck. It pretty much says it all, doesnt it? WTF is going on? WTF is happening? WTF are you doing? WTF is your f'in problem? WTF is coming next? WTF, WTF, WTF. Not the best use of the english language, but then again, I do not claim to be a scholar, do I?

So with that said, WTF?

I sure dont know what it is about lately, but I can sure say that it isnt good. Seems like everything that is attempted, it goes awry. FUCK! I cant stand when the limits of my vocabulary are exposed by fate, badluck, and distempered people. I try. Shit, I try. Work to fucking jobs. Work my ass off at the firehouse, but up with retards and inverterbrates at this fucking hotel, and dont ask for shit in return. Just a few beers, a day or two surfing, and I am happy as shit.

So I ask you, WTF?

Doesnt seem like much, do ask for. Doesnt cost anybody anything, I aint asking for support, (like I would get any emotionally, or otherwise) from C. A phone call, a hey how the hell are you? Is that alot to ask? I try to remember to be calm, but the family BULLSHIT that I have to put up with/listen to from the OTHER SIDE, fucking pisses me off. Now that B is outta da house, I thought things would be better. Just seems to get fucking worse. And then i get top it all off with dealing with Maimai and her growing pains - On my friggin OWN,- just doesnt make it better. i shouldnt even BEGIN to talk about $$$$ & how C has absolutely no concept of expenses, bills, and shit. WTF!!!!!!

Money dont grow on trees, but you couldnt shake that into her pretty head.

WTF!

Nuff bitching back to work at fucking with the hotel.

Pearl Jams Eddie Vedder is in house - Nice down to earth guy. Tips the boys in room service too. Uses alias to check in - and has a sense of humor about that.

WTF.

No comments: