17.8.05

It's A Good Thing What Happens There, Stays...There.

Walking down Fremont Street at 3AM, pleasantly buzzed, with Lady C on point. I love Vegas, the bustle the neon, the gambling. Its a big kids playground, where i get to cut loose from THE grind. The homeless appearing guy, walking about, saw me trying to snap a pix in front of the 4 queens. (queens, Lady C, it seemed a good idea in the haze) So up pops this guy, he offers to snap the pix. He does, hits me up for some change, I oblige. Walking away, I tell C, that will probabaly be the only good pix from the whole trip.

Pretty much, it was.

The elevator incident was one that stays there too. Good thing. Early AM, I am going for some joe. Lady C wants to pop over to her Aunty's room (right next door) - only thing is she is in bra and panties. I tried to tell her not to, but alas, some things between the 2 of us go, unheeded. So she pops out, the door closes, and I stand there, waiting for the elevator. She slides the card for the Aunty's room, only to have it be the one for our room. We laugh, but my key is in the room, and then the 'ding' of the elevator sends Lady C scrambling, cant get the card in the door, cant stop laughing. She bolts for an alcove to another room, hiding in the space. Elevator door opens, out pops 70 ish old Japanese lady, me standing there, basically trying not to pee my shorts.

She kinda looks me up and down, wondering why this guy is standing there, laughing to himself.

When she got to her room, she knew why.

Lady C standing, half-naked, in her doorway.

I just may have pee'd.

This trip should be innnaresssing.

Aloha.

1 comment:

Anne said...

i hope you and your lady have great fun there-it sounds like you are off to a great start!!