11.8.05

Na Wahine / Kane (the women, men)

Cruising the blogs I try to keep up with, I read a post by waiterrant, on the do's and dont's of male crude behavior.

(warned - I honestly dont want to piss anyone off, honest.)

The piece is accessible on his site. It is the one about MILF. I am sure anyone can figure that out.

My chromesomes make me male, but that doesnt make me human. My male tribe members can agree, disagree, call me pussy whipped, or any other comment they care. Its a free country. The gentler sex, can as well.

The morals of anyone else, I cant judge. The decisions they make as an adult, are their kuleana (responsibility). Good looking, attractive females are a delight to admire. Older, worn, experienced women, are too. For different reasons. Young fresh, sensual women tend to reek of confidence. So, too, the attractive man.

So where does admiration turn to out-right "assholedom"? And as a side, what encourages it? Bluntly sexual remarks, wanted, or unwanted, tend to be rather gutteral. Making love, a tender and engaging as it may be, too, can be animalistic, basic, need fulfilling. The stage in society has set the bar so low, that only the pleasure syndrome is made aware. The media's fault? Parenting? Morals? Society?

At work, many are divorced, seperated, single, or 'players' - I guess that is the term for 'fuckingaround' now. They are a good working crew. They are I imagine, a handsome, attractive crew, (or at least someone told them they were). Attractive or not, the comments I hear I dont agree to. I dont make them. Do I look? Hell, YES. Do I admire? Hell YES, X2. Do I have unbridled, rude, unflattering, sexsist attitude? No. Is it irritating, as a man, Yes.

But do I SAY something? No.

Why?

Bacause for this, actions speak louder than words do. Non-participation in audio/visual gang-bang of a attractive woman, creates doubt in anothers mind. I dont fucking CARE what they think of me. What I care about is how I conduct myself within the realm of my manhood. Sooner or later, the point gets through to even the most basic member. In being silent it creates doubt, and the speaker has to think, maybe not always, maybe once in awhile, but at least, thinks. Its too rude, too crude.

It makes me wonder why would another be attracted to this type? Badboy image? I can change 'em? Wonder? Excitement?

If I cant keep my Lady C excited, wonder, or intrigued, how the hell am I supposed to do that for another?

Like I said before, I am pretty simple.

But class act, is a class act, and No class, no matter how much you try to make it look classy, is still...No Class.

Thinking out loud, again.

Aloha.

1 comment:

Anne said...

excellent topic, and one that has been bugging me for a while, due to stuff at my workplace. most all of the guys are married, and older. and yet any time any young female is on the premises, it's insane. they all clammor to see her. like a pissing contest-"see, i am not gay, i check out women in an agressive manor!" twisted, in my opinion. and totally disrespectful to ALL females. we all look at beauty-as well we should. but some dudes are clueless about being discreet/classy. i feel sorry for their spouses. oh, and mark-i almost attended foothill in 1975. i really wanted to take telecommunications there, and work at KFJC-what a great radio station that was and still is. too weird that you went there. small planet indeed.