5.9.06

"If can, can. If no can, no can"

Pidgin english shortens evry'ting.

So I wont stan an be yellin kolohe toughts at cha.

kolohe = crazy, rascal

But 2 heartfelt people are requesting a bit of kokua (help, assistance) of late.

You know Zilla, and her "beat-me use-me, no one has more fun than me, dont-mess with me, what-choo lookin'at, bad ass attitude" (along with a heart of gold w/ platinum linings)... And my resident eloquent stater of words, views, and damn fine marathoner, Hamel.

You can? Can. You no can? No can.

Its all good.

Jus' try, 'K?

Dats all I can ask.

Linkage -

Hamel

Zilla

Hey mus' be good kine karma, cuz get swell rolling in for dis pup on Thursday.

Outta here.

Aloha

*addendumette - you know you all are becoming surfers by extension when you know what I mean by "swell rolling in for dis pup"....

Betcha your ears are wet come Thursday.

K' den!

No blame me if get sand on your floors, wasnt me.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You can get sand on my floors any time.

How I love Pidgin. Beautiful language.

I did my thing for Hamel's run, you sly fox you; you knew I would.

He's up to a hundy -- better set a higher goal.

You're beautiful for spreading the word.

Heck, you'd be beautiful anyway.


You deserve every rolling swell that comes your way, & you best be taking adavantage of them, or zilla SPANK!

Little Kenny said...

Stopped by Zillas. Done.

Took care of Mr. Hamel. Done.

Who's next?

:)

Aloha crazy man.

Erin said...

Thank you again Mark! You're just awesome! I followed your link over to Mr. Hamel's page, and the darn thing declined my card! Guess it doesn't like my paypal card haha, but I'll go back when the husband comes home with the other card!

Hope the day is perfect for surfing!

alan said...

Bruddah, you and sand are welcome anytime!

alan