13.9.06

Todays news, ... today.

We had the Mai's Bday dinner at a Italian Restaurant last night. 11 of the tribe, and KJ. He was the perfect gent! Shmoozing the hostess, and the bar girl, looking for the freebie beer for Papamark.

The food was so ono, and the company the best I can ask for.

Leahi

I had more 'water safety' training for the Dept. today. Reviewing rescues, etc. and going surfing and getting paid. Thats a good life, no?

The morning view towards tonights job.

Pink.


Small, manini, small.


Small gutless surf. But clean and cool waters. No arguments fom me. 24 hours tomorrow. Jump out of the helicopter on Friday.


That's Pink, KJ!

Mr handsome fella makes getting anything done around the house a impossibility. Gotta smoosh dem toeseis!

Aloha!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Taking the time to smoosh the toesies is even more important than taking the time to smell the posies! He IS such a charmer; I'm sure he could sweet-talk the cocktail waitress out of an entire freebie six-pack!

Little Kenny said...

I had to google leahi, but now I got it. I love the sun sparkles on the water with leahi in the background.

They let you out of your pink hole long enough to snap pictures? ;)

Mags said...

Those cheeks get me every time!

the Book of Keira said...

Your life seems so amazing. I want it!

Looka sweet baby preciousness!

fineartist said...

And KJ, tough guys can get by wearing pink too!