24.9.06

Looney Tunes

A moment of silence for my brain; it has left the building.



Not at you, with you

Laugh now, little man!

Dumb things I have done > >

(most of them of late)

Actually believe 10 people wont make that big a difference in my electric bill.

Putting almost 3K worth of moving expenses on a CC.

Getting bounced off the reef.

Having a real purple ass from that. (after Doctor visit you sick-o's)

Riding a bike with a broken arrow tip; falling off said bike, and ramming the arrow tip through the roof of my mouth.

(not pretty)

MomhawaiianMark = not happy, either.

Denting the bumper on a brandnew, $500,000 dollar firetruck on its first day in service, hitting the station bay doors, coming back from an alarm. Can you say wriiten up by your superiors? I knew you could.

Swallowing a sandwich spearing toothpick ( I did take of the plastic frizzies, tho')

Falling up stairs; (dont ask)

Trying to be everywhere at once.

Trying to do everything at once.

Trying to make things better, when there needs to be others making it better for themselves.

Shattering my contact in my eye.

Mixing bleach & ammonia (whooo - hooo)

Wearing shoes.

Wearing longpants.

Thinking. ( at times a real bummer )

Trying to pee out of a slowly moving car.

Moving a ladder ( with out getting off of it, first )

Singing. (ever)

Using any type of power equipment.

*see above, usually ends up with a trip to the ER.

Weedwacking the yard w/ no slippers. ( slices & dices No Ronco needed! )

Being too trusting.

Third week in October, a long time ago.

Being a prick to people for no reason; thankfully I have stopped that.

Or have I ?

Making a reservation for Vegas in November, for a week, and not really knowing if I should.

Confirming it.

Yelling.

Losing my religion.

Not staring up at the stars enough.

Holding the gates of hell open.

Making wise-ass comments to the TV while sports are on.

Using the "N" word once, with the Universities large, VERY VERY large middle linebacker (by the name of Hercules, no less) standing in the shower of the bathroom I said it in.

Him being very cool about it, and me feeling about as doofus as I can.

Sometimes, just being me.

Ok, I am done.

Have a real great week.

Aloha.

3 comments:

alan said...

Some of those I've done, some I never want to!

Usually if there's a way to hurt myself, I can find it...

Here's to survival!

:o)

alan

Jennifer said...

Dude, had you consulted with me on the electric bill, you would have been less shocked. Hardy-har-har.

What is that ever made us think, "the more the merrier?" Oh -- yeah, it's the little big guys with the big blue eyes!

Rain said...

hah, zilla beat me to dudeing you but, anyway Dude, you are living way large this week, maybe hurts a bit but it's awesome.