9.9.06

"Me"-grain

Once in a while, it is a little birdie that tells you. Other times, it can be looked at as fore-shadowing. All, in all, it gives me a headache.

Its right there.

No long winded diatribe, but sometimes, I just gotta say WTF? More often than not, it tends to be a concern that I blow outta size, shape, and convoluted whatcha-ma-callit.

So lets leave that as it lies.

Ooh, hint, hint.

Hmmmm, ...Socks?!?

Why DadHM is wearing socks while walking the dog, is beyond me. But hell, his team won again this Friday night, w/ 17 seconds left to go in the game, and trailing, they recovered a fumble in the endzone to win.

Maybe it is the socks.

Off to 24 hours of tantilizing firecom-ness 'morrow.

And the pink is reddening my okole, as usual, now.

It is all good.

See you in the asylum!

Aloha.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Here's to HMDad's lucky socks!