7.9.06

Technicolor Romance

Started to present a few of the massive load of pix the kids took on the trip to the Big Isle, but blogger went into error mode after just 2.

Trust me, they burnt out the cam.

Hot Stuff meets Wet Stuff

Kiana Not Parking


Consider it a teaser, I reckon'.

But on to more important droolings in the serenade that is my day. Long day. Longer nights, but WTF, its all good.

Oh, and why pray tell?

Well just plop your self down and hear me out; first off heart-cackles of warmth go out to any and all that read the "can/no can" post.

See, the way I figure it, and again, just hear this crack-pot theory for a manini (small) moment, 'K? Maybe it appears that a donation was requested, and in a way, yeah, thats true. But more so, was a wish for (and in true absent-minded me fashion) I kinda sorta danced a hula around just out right stating that. Sure, you can take Kokua and figure that into the equation, but ( and do tell, I gotta big 'un)what I sense most is the impact of intense good thought'ins being directed out an around this water filled marble we reside on.

Did you feel it?

That almost detectable rush of fresh air from outta nowhere; maybe the clothes folded themselves; perchance a coin lifted off the pavement, and deposited in a animal care donation can (where the hell that came from, dont ask me!); your significant other looking mighty fine in the setting sun....

Whatever it was, you all went and forced good karma around this world.

No coin for that was needed; but if you did, big Mahalo's; you sacrificed something for a request from someone you barely know, and honest request, but yet you put faith into that unknown.

Faith; weather you are religoius or not, you had it.

And for that, Thanks.

You rock.

*****

Got to surf today.

Surfed my ass off.

Burnt-tosis.

I get to do it all over again, tomorrow.

Lucky me.

Yeah, lucky me.

Thanks, eh?

Aloha..

****

And next week, I get to jump out a helicopter, into the everloving ocean, and swim back in.

And get paid to do it.

Life just is so bloody busy 'round the old compound.

Okay, pau.

Aloha


* **** ***

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

We're starting a revolution, man. A revolution of the evolution of the hearts of people, making waves to wash over the not-so-goodness, so we end up with goodness all around, and you bet your patootie it feels goooood.

You'll be wearing a crash helmet and a 'chute, right? You got a safety flare, too, right? Please?

Be safe you dare-devil; whatever they're paying you, I know you'll find the greater reward in the experience.

Rock on!

(And that Little Kenny -- bigini (means big) deeelightful!

the Book of Keira said...

Your life and your attitude are simply beautiful, brother. You refresh me, somehow, every time I need it. I'll have some positive thoughts aimed your way as you leap from the bird. Damn you. What a rush. Even if it is for work.

Jennifer said...

Dude! Did you see? Erin surpassed her goal by a couple of hundred!!! Bless you!