16.9.06

Pope screws up; Muslims go nuts

Just when the world cant get any weirder, along comes Pope Bendictusfottinmouthus.

Now I dont want to get sent to hell, or heck for that matter, but ...

What the F@*K was he thinking?

Not the greatest publicity photo

I sure as hell dont know.

Like the bloody world dont have enough problems he goes and incites another religions zealots to more terror.

At least I know I am no Einstein; he is suppose to be some knid of intelligencia or what-not.

Dumb move, dumb move.

Maybe thats why the damn hotel is full now, and just begging me for more abuse.

No eat spinach, OK?

I gots to go!

Aloha.

4 comments:

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Where have I been?
What did the Pope say?

Don't eat frozen spinach!?! Aha! I've known that for years.

the Book of Keira said...

Good lord, you could really get me started here. But, I have a way of putting my own foot in my mouth an awful lot. No offense to the catholics of the world (well maybe a little offense.... I don't care much for organized religions that center around money).... but the Pope sucks. It seems that there are just too many dumb assed important public presidents/Popes/People etc. out there who are making everything worse. He needs a good spanking.

Rain said...

Ah, the freakin world is going to hell and I love spinach too. what next?

Jennifer said...

What did Mr Benedickhead say now?

I'll go to hell on your behalf -- you stay home and listen to the laughter of King KJ :-)