28.6.06

Fire Filled Fourth

Fireworks and the 4th of July.....

Art Wave Of The Day

Workin' in da pink now, and packed to the gills w/ the thunders from down unders. Maxing with the asian clientle from Japan as well. Clocking in the top 10 are the Euro's doing the damndest to spend, and entertain while wearing wayyyyyy to small male speedo's. (not a pretty picture) but to each their own, no matter how bizarre.

Back to the firecom 30th, and then a wondeful 4th of July as well. Fireworks and dry vegetation will not mix well I am sure. With the past being partially filled with the 40 days of rain, the mountains and valleys are choked with drying grasses and such. The crews will be humping, and we will be busy as shit. Wedding and Birthday Luau to attend on the 1st, so a day off will be in order. Lady C will probably work, which is just as well, as we are not on talking terms as of the recent time. Such is life, and I cant be perfect all the time. Last time I tried to walk on water, I sank. Thats how it goes tho' in any realtionship I imagine. You have a lot of give and take, but sometimes you tire of being the giver; when the takers drain you dry.

Gotta admit the Maimai is happy as a clam in summer school. She is taking only PE, but the school she will be attending for high school is an all girls Catholic Private one. If she survives, she'll come out unscathed by dogma, radical catholisim, and still be a believer in the faith of her own heart. For $7300 bucks,(which is due tomorrow, she better be)It is steep, and w/out the kindness and financial planning of MomandDadHawaiianmark, there is no way we could pull that off. My parents totally rock this planet. I hope they know how much they mean to us, not just me. The staff and teachers, as well as the students impress the hell out of me. They all seem to be so sincere, and Maimai is beaming with positive thoughts and actions about the school.

Where the hell was I going in this post?

Oh yeah, over there. >

Wednesday is such a hump day.

Aloha!

1 comment:

fineartist said...

Skimpy male speedos, that's gotta hurt, them and those who see them. I noticed while I was in Italy that most of the men are really into tight pants, why it's a wonder they can father children with, well you know.

7300 bucks? Makes my head hurt, of course I have tight-wad-itis...

Happy independence day to you and your family Mark.