12.6.06

Outta Season North Swell

Neil Miyake Photos today -

Sweet


Country surf for the North Shore today. Way late, or way early for next winter. Some good shots by Neil on 808Surfer.com.

Hit my usual spot this AM. No country drive for me with the price of petrol, and PM work at the Hotel, so 5 minute drive for waves is OK by me.


Neil Miyake Photo

(nice big old full moon in the Left hand side of the pix)

No pix from me, as the Camera has gone AWOL. Not lost, but I was not up for hunting this morning. Surfed for a couple hours, surfed well enough to smile my own face, so that rocks. Off to the carnage of work.

Aloha.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You sound good, and that's good to hear. I sort of rely on your ups after your downs to remind me I got ups comin' up, if you know what I mean ;-) Good on ya, HM. Wishing you a big mamma wave, five minutes from home, and all the peace life has to offer...