8.6.06

Morning Session Surf

Ok. A few more. Almost the last, but at least there is some tale behind the pix. In the first following photo, the aging Lady C is fronting a mirror, adjusting her.....

NOSE PIERCING...

Yeah, thats what I said.

Now I didnt go buy a Porsche, nor did I trade her in for 2 20 y/o women (inside joke, having to do with the fact that we are both over 40) but she went and pierced her nose.

Yep.

So we go to the Orange County huge arse swap meet, and she drops her shades on her ...

Nose Stud. (not me)

She then has to adjust the damn thing, and for the life of me, we cant stop laughing long enough to help her. So she gets a passerby (who has a nose ring) to help her.

God we are maladjusted.



Mid Life Crisis

The Bubble Guy was at the Huntington Beach Pier, casting bubbles from a homemade contraption that he invented. Totally mellow soul, who launched, invited and shared good karma with the kids who of course surrounded him.

Neat stuff.


Bubble Man


In Huntington, "said feces will be removed by said owner"

I guess.


Clean Your Doggie

Small clean morning session.

Responsibility calls....

Darn.

Clean
But Small


Aloha

3 comments:

alan said...

Your small is bigger than anything I ever saw in San Diego, lol!

Love the stories, and the photos!

alan

Jennifer said...

I don't know what's scarier - your small wave, or the arse--kicking you've signed up for posting a pic of Lady C pickin' her nose! Ha!

fineartist said...

Right on lady C...I've always wanted me one of those too.