31.10.06

Birthday Happenings

Kiana (my granddaughter; step-grand?, anyway ohana member) had her Bday the other day, and that ment taking a day off from the pink to be around for the festivities.

Got a bouncer from my fellow firefighter *strawberry mafia*; which just fit between the house and the fence on the side of the yard. That was killer. Nothing like burning out the kids on air and bouncing, for hours.

Joe Cool

KJ was in top form, along with all the kids who came. Very well behaved keikis; no arguments, teasing or problems.

Give 'em 20 pounds of sugar right before Halloween, and I just bet the parents love us now.

Krackhead Klown

Now I am not one who has some kinda clown-phobia, but maybe I should. Krackhead the Klown was hired by my eldest, and damn if he wasnt the most flat-out stoney talking, bland as white melba toast guy.

His assistant, 'Krackhead2' want much better, but the kids were entertained, and filled with - cotton candy. More sugar!!!! Dentists must love Krackhead the Klown.

Most intresting thing about this dynamic duo, was Lady C's friend was coming by, after the Klowns were paid, and before she arrived, she saw the duo counting the money at the stop sign near our house.

Go, Krackhead, Go!~

Strangeness abounds.


The Compound

2 stories, no waiting. Can you believe 10 of us live here? And I am still sane?

Dont answer that.


Mai & KJ

All good, have a safe Halloween.

Aloha.

5 comments:

Mags said...

That last picture is absolutely priceless...the look on his face!!

Wonderful!

Sandy said...

I was just gonna say that too! He looks like he's got that cowboy sneer. So cute! Mai is so pretty too. Sounds like a great party--even with crackhead clowns

Jennifer said...

Of course KJ is in top form, but that Maimai's looking sweet and pretty and all happy about being an auntie. I hope she's doing well.

10 people on two floors...you've got coping skills, dude. One more person in my house and I'd be over the edge :-) Well, some days. Most days are smooth enough, but once in a while, I think about running away from home ... and taking up surfing!

fineartist said...

Ten people living in a house, been there done that, not well though.

Looks like you guys are handling it with skill and good humor, good on ya.

We do what we have to do, don't we? And it all buffs out.

I love the pic with the glasses, and the last one, oh yah, those two are so beautiful they make my heart hurt.

Little Kenny said...

Ah, you guys said all the good stuff already. Oh well.

I concur.

Well except for the boatload of people living together in a smallish space. I'd go crazy if it was for more than one or two hours.