10.10.06

I before C, except after 'diot'

I is for Idiot,

But hell, lets not fret on that! Our KJ dude is eating right outta the dog food bowl! (not really, but it sounds like something I would let him do) The Mamamilk has done dried up, and formula is leaving him shall we say - unfulfilled?

So spoons aloft, he is starting his voyage into eating! Yes siree, food is good, and smashed up variety of foods is even better! Poi is coming on the menu as soon as I can get some real fresh kine. And then ..... whoo hooo...Splatter kiddie shits! Baby poo yellow stinkers!

And I get to give him back to his parents with a FULL LOAD!!!!

Of course I wouldnt do that.

***(Hehehehehe.)***

Other than working, working, and did I mention, working? Got sick as well. Damn 24 hours in air conditioned hell, and Lady C sick, I guess it is to be expected. But I never really get sick, so I dont take too kindly to evil germ-nads invading my personal space. So I decided it is time for them to go.

They didnt heed my warnings, none the less, they have been forced out. In not the kindest fashion.

You see, I figure, that the bastards came in one way, they sure as hell can leave another route. And I will roto - rooter them out, by damn!

So rather than going to the Doctor, I venture to the innards of our medicine cabinet, which is chock-full of various vitamins and chemical elixirs. So if 1 is good, 2 is always better.

Start by a dose of Echinacea, hell, take 3! Whatever the MG's! Combo that with a flash of Vitamin C- 2000MG'S - no waiting! B-12 ? Sure! 3 ?, ah hell, 4 came out...Take all 4! Folic Acid? WTF is that for? Hell, take it too! Vitamin E? Eh, bunch a these should do something, and what about these...what the hell are they?....Oh Gingko Biloba stuff or something. Hell, might as well! Tylenol, OK. Wash down with a huge glass of OJ. Follow that up with another glass of Guava Juice.

Stir.

Sleep.

Shit.

A Lot.

Oh maybe more than alot.

Oh maybe like plenty more than alot.

Exactly how many times you flush the john at home is no matter.

But flush the John like 75 times at the local Costco, and you tend to draw attention.

But the germnads are gone.

Bastards!

Now I just got one sore Okole.

Is it me, or am I just like this all the time??

Dont answer that.

Aloha.


*flooosh*

2 comments:

alan said...

Glad you slayed that demon!

When my youngest was toddling he wandered out into my Grandmother's garden when we were visiting her in Texas...we were busy talking, and we turned just in time to see him eating a cutworm.

It didn't hurt him any...I don't think...

:o)

alan

fineartist said...

Heeeeeeeeeeeee!

You're one sick funny son of a gun.

Wait, that didn't come out right, you're one funny sick son of a gun?

That's better.

Even when you're sick your good natured.

I hate that trottin' kind a flu.