5.10.06

Walking in the sun

I have brutalized the scammers enough, I reckon.

Pix by Neil Miyake

Wave of the other day, kudo's to Neil, (Neosponge)

After a killer 24 at firecom, I came home to some huge arse blue eyes staring me in the face, wanting a stroller fest.

So off go Tutu man, and KJ, and Sadie the dog.

Walka, walka, walka.

Round and about, over and around.

Sunshine happiness, and some excercise for me, and the dog, Sadie.

KJ got some four month puppy shots from the vet, (sorry, his pediatrician) and seems no worse for the wear. Dittos for me. All the while on the stroll, I thanked whomever is rotating this blue marble for a myriad of things.

Sun, for sure.

Health for a bunch.

And forgiveness.

There is a lot to learn for this Hawaiian, and alot to see yet; I just hope that forgiveness comes along on the life stroll.

Shoots, then!

Aloha!

No comments: