11.10.06

Color Me Impressed

Feed Me.


Who's Zoomin' who?

Another day goes by, and more fun occurs.

So burned out, so fried, so exhausted. Sickness will do that I reckon' Just dont have the spark in the engine that drives the vehicle that is me.

KJ is almost four-wheeling. Got the get up, got the strength, pity the fool that gets in Champy's way. Still working on the coordination. Knee, hand, arm, move! So far we are turning circles, all with the brightest smile and coo's.

I am a bowl of day old Poi. Just a mush of squirrely guts floating around in the glow of this keikis charms. Ol' blue eyed Hawaiian gets the job done. Nary a peep of complaint, nary a cry of need.

Blessed beyond measure. (kudos and Mahalos to Mauimama for that one!)

Pink is settling the contract as I type. Whooo-hooo. 25cents more per hour, or whatever.

My bad attitude is in need of refreshing, and 24 tomorrow.

Oh joy.

Aloha!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Yo Hawaiian, how can we find you?
Off we go this am for party Kaneohe Bay, rehearsal tomorrow at 2;30 at coconut grove but pink is mighty big! Wedding on Sunday. Surely you'll work pink Fri or Sun eh?

alan said...

From little quarters, my friend, come dollars; I'm grateful for every one!

May the sun and grandson recharge you and may their warmth make you smile!

alan

fineartist said...

Feel better ol' blue eyes.