25.10.06

Whose counting?

It's 33 years today, kiddo.

We met, we kissed.

I saw you in church the next day.

You had your half-assed smile on.


"Best Wishes"


I'd die for that smile.

Really.

I love you so very very much.

You drive me nuts with your own patented brand of insanity.

And I, you, with mine.

You worry about the surfing, I know.

But thats what makes me ...me.

Loving you forever, or at least till we can have raunchy sex at 80.

Always 143.

But special occasions mean "best wishes" - *wink*

Me Ke Aloha Pumehana.

6 comments:

alan said...

Happy Anniversary to a couple of wonderful people!

alan

Honey P. Sunshine said...

congrats!

the Book of Keira said...

That was the sweetest shit I've ever read.... Congratulations to the both of you and here's high fiving the raunchy sex at 80!

Sandy said...

Happy Anniversary! When's the Vegas Trip!?

Mags said...

You're very cute.

fineartist said...

That’s the love thing, when you remember that first half smile and you still feel the same pull all over again.

33 years, wow, that’s like a, well that’s a long frappin time….right on.

My man and I have twenty eight, minus eight months when I asked him to leave, so’s I wouldn’t kill him, and plus a year that we lived together before we got married. I guess that would be twenty eight years and four months, on October 31st. In my family that’s a record. Heh heh.