28.2.06

3X postage...Why?...Like I know!

X3

Locals say things come in threes. “tree” kids, “tree” deaths, “tree” bad stuffs, “tree” good stuffs…Etc.

So, 3 posts for the end of the second month. Going into the third.

Maybe I should say “Turd?”

Nah, nah, nah,nah.

Momhawaiianmark & Popshawaiianmark are headed into town on Thursday.

Just hopping by on the way to Vegas. (they don’t gamble, Dads going to a Football coaches conference)

Best is, Mom is going to Denver to see her sister.

Family love is pretty cool, no?

There is no one like my Moms. She will be 77 in June. She is about 4 foot Twelve, and all of about 110 lbs soaking wet, in sweat gear. She runs at 900000 RPM. All day. All Night. 24/7, baby, that’s my Moms. How she survived me, I will never know. Moms is a spaz. Certified.

I’d do anything for her.

And she for the world.

Families. You can pick your friends, but you cant pick your family. You cant pick your best friends nose, but that’s another story.

Shrove Tuesday, Fat Tuesday, they start of the “cat-lick” (thanks Cozy Shack!!!) religion stuffage, get rid the sweets, go hog wild, and fast like that.

God is a pretty cool dude. As far as religion, beliefs go, what ever floats your boat. Hey, its all about LOVE, right?

Back to the point, Hmark, if you please!

My Gramma, she was a killer in the kitchen. So Shrove Tuesday, it meant 1 thing.

M A L A S A D A S !!!!!!!!

Gramma Minnie would be stoked

Get all the sugar and sweets outta the house so everyone can give up something for lent.

It’s a cool idea. I am gonna give up anger. It just fricks me up. So why have it?

Cant wait to see my parents. I get to see ‘em in the middle of my day at Firecom, and between my physical, brought to you by the City and County Of Honolulu, always watching out for your health. (well, watching out for something, anyway)

BTW, if you ever want to know how much 5000 text messages cost, don’t ask me.

I think I cant give up anger on that one.

I am tryin’ tho’.

I am tryin’

“E”

For effort.

I might fail, I might not.

But you don’t know if you don’t try.

And Moms didn’t raise no quitter, nor did Dad.

Peace.

Aloha.

*devious winks*

No comments: