20.2.06

Sketched

"Outside! Outside!...Fweeeep!..."

Lined Up To The Horizon

Battling wills of adults is a creedo for the last few hours of the past few days.

Huh?

Patience, understanding and a shit load of hold your tounge make living with the owner of a bitching uterus palapable.

Maybe.

It is that holding your tounge part that screws me up every time. Chances are, I can hold it for disasters, real or imagined. I can hold it for umpteenth changes of mind. I'll try like motherfrikkin' heck to hold it when time and space converge against me, to form a vortex known only as -

You DID WHAT!?!

It is raining. There are waterfalls streaming down the Koolau Mountains. The ocean has a steel glass look on the town side, and washer machine action to the East.

So I made a reservation for Vegas.

For April.

23- 27th.

I invite the world.

*pshhhht*

(whats the sound of one beer opening?)

Aloha.

3 comments:

Mags said...

What's funny about this post is my interpretation of "a bitching uterus.

I thought at first you meant, you know, like, "bitchin' uterus"...like it was a good uterus..you know, bitchin'.

Work with me. I know I'm strange, but it's funny!

fineartist said...

Mags is right, it can be a bitchen’ uterus, as in good/bodacious, and it can mean just plain old bitchen’ uterus as in, miserable and seeks to, or can’t help but, make all those who come in close proximity just as miserable, especially the Goddess who is carrying it around….I know, I have one, or are one myself…

Funny thing, or not, the bitchen bodacious uterus can become the bitchen miserable uterus in the same sentence, and within the same second, and vice versa. Oh the joys of being a woman, and loving one, yes?

Now, that photograph of the horizon with all of those waves lined up as mock horizons, kicks axe.

Vegas, hmmmmmm, April 23-27, now wouldn’t THAT be a party? The man and I have never been to Vegas…

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

For the record, I have a pouty uterus. It only gets bitchy when bitched at, which makes it a beta uterus? Definitely not alpha.

I think I love this Vegas trip idea. I've never been, and I need to get the H out of Dodge. Perhaps Tom can turn it into a business related trip...Elvis impersonators need dental work, too! The removal of gold fillings to be gambled at the craps table? Sounds lucrative.