15.2.06

Shower Insanity Update

The Pony Wall Detail

I found this one - remember how there USED to be tile here? Used to be? That was changed.

So how you figure?


More Stuffs

It is not like I havent tried to post some pix, but the daughter has shanghighed the camera, so now I shanghighed it back.

Angles, Fanangles

So being that I D O N T H A V E E N O U G H to do, the changes they keep a coming.

Sir John

Yeah, I gots issues. (most of 'em are back issues)

Pony Wall Ch-ch-changes

But in the end, it is 60 degrees at night, I bust out the extra blankie, and 78 in the daytime water temp is running 'bout mid 70's plus or minus daylight.

I really should get a life of some sort.

But then the massive amounts of insanity would fall by the wayside into normalcy.

And we certainly cant have that.

Nope.

Dont wanna appear toooooo normal.

This is what happens when you put the capital "D" ...

in D Y S F U N C T I O N A L.

Throw 20,000 or so insurance salesman in town to the mix, and you got...

Pass the adult beverage, please, ....and keep 'em coming.

Aloha.

2 comments:

l.j.g. said...

Ahhh, it's coming along beautifully!

Aloha bro,
Luke

Rain said...

looks good. thanks for posting the temp :)