16.2.06

Rooting around the grey matter

This is a very good band...

Whats Rockin' The Mind Now

Was driving on this island paradise home of mine, being very irritiable and cursing all forms of driving idiots. It must be a pretty ugly scene to see some rotting old fart like me, talking with his hands, being animated out the noggin. 'specially when there is noone else in the car with me. At least I keep the spittle off the inside of the window. Hope everyone on the continent survives these blasts of winter, I truly am sorry for the snow. Sure is gorgeous at times I bet. But like the beating sun, it probably gets old as dirt pretty quick.

So, driving. The other day, the highness Lady C and maimai and meself head to the owner of my soul, (Homedepot) to look for who knows what.

Background info - we kid our girl, Mai, about her blonde locks with the saying 'dumb blonde role' like in if she does something without thinking - "Hey Mai, stop playing the dumb blonde role!" All in good natured humor, not to hurt or harm anyones psychi.

So - We go to Homedepot, and for the love of these to femmes, they BOTH were doing the 'dumb blonde role' And Lady C's a brunette.

I love 'em to death, but for crying out loud, it was one thing after another, from me asking "Is this the style you wanted?"

Lady C - "Is that the style I want?"

Me- Yeah, is it?

Lady C - "Is it?"

Me - " Cathy, is this the style you want? , it seems to be what you were talking about"

Lady C - "It is?"

..............ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH............

This went on for THE WHOLE DAY, and afternoon.

And the dughter was no better, lemme tell ya.

Mai - "Dad?"

me - " Yeah, Mai."

Mai - " Dad?"

me - "Yes, Mai.?"

Mai - "Dad?"

me - "what IS it Mai?"

Mai - " Uh, Dad?"

me - "Mai, what IS IT???????!!!???"

Mai - "you'll just get mad, ..never mind"

..................AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH..........

All day long.

Thank God I had to go to work and deal with more funsters at the hotel.

Is it beer time yet?

Aloha.

3 comments:

Mags said...

I like that you used the word "Spittle"...

And Home Depot recruited (brainwashed) me to be in their club (Cult) too....

Sandy said...

ROFL the owner of your soul is HomeDepot!
awww, give the women a break,indecision is our specialty!

Jennifer said...

It's always beer time, Mark. I thought you understood that? :: checking your head for blonde roots...