28.2.06

Rewind, Review, Repeat, Remind, Remiss...Relinquish.

Getting your teeth drilled.

Paying taxes.

Speeding ticket.

Visiting In-Laws (my favorite)

Gum in your hair.

Lunatics.

What are things to avoid, Alex?


That along with plumbing with Mark.


The bathroom is almost pau (finished). The glass door is in, and wall. Three out of four water thingys are in.

Notice, 3, outta 4.

One mother%#@*&! of them, the handle for the water, is 1/8 of a mother$%*&^ing! inch tooooooooooooooooo short.

So i had to go to ..... the mother&*%$#@#ing!!! hardware store(s) to look for a part that does not exsist. So as not to bore you, the aprt has to be ORDERED , which means FLYING it in. So for a little mother$%^&#&ing! piece of plastic to attach to another piece of plastic, costs $44.38.

Oh, I sooooooooooooooo give up.

Notwithstanding the cell phone bill from outta this world.

Daughter for sale, cheap!

Lady C went and traded her car in for ...

another car. (this is a subject of an up coming post)

Got the run-a-round from the DMV.

Have to do my taxes, yet. Thanks! Turbo-tax!

And it has rained for 3 days straight.

Now that I am through complaining, I will got to work.

Workity, work, work.

At The Pinkest of places, Hotel Nom De Hell.

Steadfast.

Unyielding.

Bound.

Iron.

Anvil on the head, as in the cartoons.

Just another day.

In -

Paradise.

Paradise trying real hard to do a imitation of a place a heck of alot less hospitiable.

*pshaw*

Beat me.

Use me.

Take advantage of me.

No one will have more fun than me, not a one.

It is all in the perception.

R E M I N D E D

Smile, I am off to work.

Aloha!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

maybe you can get the plan that you pay the minutes first then when it runs out...too bad!

Does she have text messaging? That'll run you up a lot too

workity work, me too, I forgot to appreciate all my "time off" while staying home, now i feel like a work rat like you

Perception is key, you are right!