17.2.06

An equal amount of blonde man

In the interest of whirled peas, I continue on the story line of my own 'blondeness'. Not being sexist, I too commit acts of absurdity that amaze the common thinker.
Not to Grammars house, off to work
In going to the hotel hell, I misplaced my keys. They have a "d" ring on 'em, so I can hook it to my shorts. After the amazingly long hunt,there they were, hooked to my shorts, in the pocket.
The evil grout
Then I eneded up 1 square foot short on grout.
Where the $ goes
Not one to give up, I did what i could, only to piss off the harmony of the world, as in son's car has a flat tire. So that taken care of, we progress to the unknown realm of frail brain-ed-ness; my mind. Run here, do this, do that, nothing from zero leaves...? ....Zero. Not that things are amiss, but space cadet (me) is not using both oars in the water.
Doofus Shaka
So it is off to the hotel again, and back to the firecom for 24 'morrow. Then to Homedepot for more goods, and back on my knees, praying to the gods of grout, that I do it right this time.

And you dont even want to know about my thoughts on an Acura.

Enjoy the 3 day weekend.

Aloha.

4 comments:

alan said...

Wish it were a 3 day weekend; enjoy yours for me. 9 hours building cars tomorrow, one day off, back again on Monday. 7 above when I got off work at 2AM, 20 mph wind...

Thinking of you!

alan

Rain said...

gods of grout eh? that's funny.

Sandy said...

LOL< have you ever looked for your glasses and they were sitting right on top of your head??

And when are you ever gonna finish that doggone bathroom?

Jennifer said...

Ha! Thought you ended propped near the toidy 'cause ... never mind, you'll just get mad.

This bathroom remodel really is turning out beautifully. I was going to say you're probably about due for a shower by now, but then I saw your foot.

How DO you keep the bottoms of your feet so CLEAN? Mine are FILTHY, 24-7.