11.2.06

Tides, Lulls, Waiting...*wave of the day*

Wave 4 Saturday

So I goes to the tile shop, I do.

And I gets me Epoxy Grout, do I.

The man on the can says "1 hour work time, maybe less, if your temperture rises higher than at rest."

Cool of the morning come, I shout "My! I can get it all done!"

A float, a sponge, a gattling gun, H-Man gonna get the job done.

Water and buckets, sponges and floats, mixing the grout.

Time is running, no amount of cunning; can halt the on marching of day.

Sun beats down, smiles do the turn-around, for the time is expiring.

Less than a quarter done, time has run out, and the hardness of grout has come about.

While cleaning and crowing, the Lady C moans "Uh, Mark I think I fucked up!"

What now could that be for the Lady, she, does not usually utter 'Effed' aloud?

Well lookie here Moe, she done cracked the bowl, the bowl on the toilet no doubt.

So run to the store, spend and shout, complain, but nothing will come about.

New lua (toilet) is needed, speed too, agreed, cause I still got work lurking, the lout.

New lua, is dissing, the holes not aligned.

Hmark, you are so maligned.

Back to City Mill, so bitter that pill, cause they aint got shit worth a shingle!

"This toilet is crap!" Is my plan of attack, but the clock wont allow that to be.

Better move, or you'll see, you be peeing by tree!

Another toilet, better yet, all one piece!

Hurry up you dope, the times awasting, and yet,

Im thinking of Vegas...and a bet.

Get the toilet in, no leaks!, I ....W I N!

Buzzers will ring, got no time to enjoy, I gotta get to my employ -

This week has been suckers, I think!

Bad poetry aside,

Full Moons Suck.


A L O H A...

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

alan said...

Can't believe you did all of that in one day and got it back together!

Hope you found some board time after!

alan

fineartist said...

And you went to work too? I usually save those big a jobs for weekends. Yep. You amaze me, and make me wonder how the heck you do it too.

Sounds like a nightmare but you brought it to a great conclusion.

Mags said...

Happy Valentine's Day Mark!

l.j.g. said...

I've been away for awhile, but it's good to see you're still keeping at it. Enjoying the lovely weather for us suckers who can't. ;) (28 Fahrenheit, 5 with wind chill yesterday here in Ohio yesterday, *sigh*).

Take care bro,
Aloha,
Luke G.