19.8.06

The Bus * Up journey

The next 2 entrys deal w/ Bus riding, and various observations stumbling along lifes road.




You talkin' to me?

Easy to please fella.


Go on, Tutu Man, hit da road!

Mr. Happy-faced bologna loaf, makes day work easy, night work fun, and life a experience worth the price of admission.

Passed this one

For God knows why, I passed 4 stops walked a mile and a half before I decided to wait at the one with the Leis in the trash, and that got me thinking.


Sumotori

Some gots flamingos, some gots elves, some got bird feeders, and the like.

My neighbors got Sumo Guy protecting their yard.


Mountains Heavy w/ Clouds


But no rain, and gorgeous weather.

Read on next entry, Thanks to uncooperative blogger pix adding thingy glitch.

Half - an - Aloha

2 comments:

fineartist said...

That little smiling guy, he is snuggle-rific. Words just don't describe him do they? The visual does it.

You know that feeling obviously, that feeling of being a most groovy individual in the eyes of those who are snuggle-rific? It's ice melting.

I like the sumo guy, beats the sh*t out of flamingos and knomes.

Gas prices, yee gads, gasp, and grimace.

Thanks for the lei history, I'll rmember that when I visit your beautiful world...someday.

I am going to check out this world traveler tomorroe, it's late now, I have mass in seven hours, and some sleep to squeeze in first.

see ya later aligator...

Jennifer said...

Half a hello before I move on to "On Da Bus" ...