27.8.06

WTF?

I will tell you this much -

Complete fricking D O O F U S ' S

Run the pink.

Yep.

DOOOOOOOFI.

Doooooodefus, to da max.

I have comped over 450 bucks wortha food since they didnt want to have someone answer the bloody phone for Room Service.

Oh they saved 80 or so bucks in salary.

they pissed off a bunch of people, oh by the way moron managers...did you T H I N K that the fucking EMMMMMMYS were on tonight???????

And that the dweebs paying 400+ bucks a night wanted their Mai Tais quickly?

No you didnt doooofus.

And it wont cost Y O U shit.

But after the fuckers abuse on the phone cause the shit is late....over priced shit i might add....

The next few hours will be me......


BREATHING REAL REALLLY FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING>>>>DEEEEEEEEEP.


If it IS tourist/management season - - - -





CAN I PLEASE SHOOOOOOT THEM?



Gawd, I want a beer.




Maybe, Aloha

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

and all the insistent tourists know when management is the problem, but they take it out on the guy who's pickin' up the phone and the guy who's late with the umbrella drinks. Not right, not fair. Management needs a good spanking. And demotions all around.

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

They're jerks on the phone because they're all managers at home.

The EMMYS!?! Are you kidding me? CNN this morning...clicked on to see how the Kentucky plane investigation was going. Found out that PURPLE was THE COLOR at the Emmys. Blew my whole day, as I simply have NOTHING in purple to wear.

Pisses me off, thinking about you having to put up with these people. If only they knew the genius who picks up the phone.
Dorks.
You can always have a beer at my place.
Don't shoot them, though. Like fish in a barrel, and we need you saving lives. We really do.

Rain said...

wow, I'd want a beer too, some day I need to taste a mai tai, cool name for a drink.