11.8.06

Magic Act

Now that the 20' container is out from in front of my house (no pix, cause the damn thing was gone by the time I got the cam out) 1 day to unload, next day...voila! vanishing act.

So the garage is loaded up with boxes, stuff, and assorted bric-a-brac. All being moved ever so slowly, I mean, smoothly by K and his new clan.

Not.

Lady C has her ways of doing.

Eye to eye w/ me?

Not (X2).

But things are getting done, and how can you expect everting to be done in like *snaps fingers* a flash?

You gots 10 peoples in a house that had 4, and things are gonna be busier than a freeway at rush hour in NYC. Besides the fact that the container was supposed to take 3 to 4 weeks to get here, but took only 5 days.

Sooooo whatdya say about having a beverage?

Not.

Gotta work ... and her pinkness is brimming again with a new infux of visitors. Got the back stabbing of my career in the Firehouse; I wont be going back out to my beloved Station 5, and thats OK, more money at Firecom, and I am lucky either way...
but....
damn....
my.....
mouth.....
has.....
a.......
bitter........
taste.......
in......
.......it.

Mai is working so hard at school, I cant express how great it is to know she is actually hearing what I say. Algerbra is killing her, as it did me, but she is getting aid from her teach, and seems to be working at improving, and thats all I can ask for.

Now if I can just get Her Lady-ness to have a sane thought now and then...we'd be all good.

Not

As always,

Demented, tired, but still can -

Aloha

No comments: