31.8.06

File under: Rant

Dear Pinkfest of the pinkest;

I really hate showing up at your entrance to hell.

I have been showing up here for 24 + years.

Thats a hella long time, to project the Aloha Spirit, which you have so nicely bottled and sold as propagandistic pablum to freezing or weary travellers.

Oh you pay me.

Yeah, but the moronic conditions and situations you force me into are lightweight comapred to running into a burning building.

I would know what to do, and what to face in that situation.

And for your information,

I really really FUCKING hate answwering the damn Room Service phone.

You might notice that.

It probably has come to some delightfully ignorant managers desk, that when moi works, there is a defintie attitude that I get to portray on the phone.

It is a cross between a zombie (which I am) and the walking dead (which i also am).

You save exactly 96 dollars in not scheduling 1 person to dedicated answering and servicing a guests needs.

It cost you over 500 bucks last time.

It cost over a 150 tonight.

You guys are dumb.

Even I, the most retarded money cruncher/saver on this blue marble, knows that is a loser deal.

Yeah, I really hate Room Service.

Ack.

1 comment:

the Book of Keira said...

I believe that if one felt so compelled to call room service, than someone else should feel compelled to come up to your room to service you.

Just my two cents.