28.8.06

Insanity has its benefits

So I go thru 572 guests at the Luau tonight.

And I am still sane.

Damn, my bullshit and happiness face still works!


Who Da Guy?

Grammy scared champster this AM using the chop saw, poor guy was all rosie w/ tears.

He wanted to bop Grammy in da nose, me thinks.

Tutu man got 24 'morrow, and flirting w/ playing hookey on Wed.

Its flat, BTW, so no surfs for Tutuman.

But then again, you never know, do you?

Be safe.

And if ya cant be safe, be like, cautious.

If ya no can be cautious, be like, aware.

Why?

Cause we all need more 'wares'.

I think I better hit da sack, No?

Aloha.

1 comment:

alan said...

Funny how no matter how "deep" things get in the work world, when you come home and see a little smile like that one above us here, it makes it all go away for a while!

May you find some waves, soon, my friend!

alan