12.8.06

Go, dog, Go!!

So many steps to take in a journey of any length. Even before that first step, the mind has journeyed. We practice our emergence into the world in well worn shoes. ( some of us - sans de shoe) We leave trails of bread crumbs to return by; curiosity can lead to different tacks and turns, all in hopes of arriving safely at our destination.

Accomplish

No matter where you go, no matter how far you roam.

A journey of any sort...

Attains experiences not planned; nor prepared for ...

How we react to those experiences not prepped for is what makes the journey...

Joyous.

Good weekend, I'll be working, experience through my minds eye.

(for now)

Aloha!

2 comments:

Little Kenny said...

I'd forgotten and lost track of Copper. Mahalo for finding him again for me.

alan said...

You keep introducing me to comics I've never seen...love this one very much!

Hope you found some "you" time in your work weekend!

alan