7.1.06

Def Thoughts / I Wonder / What Do You Think?

Wave of the day




Maile was watching some junk TV today while I was tiling and harassing the leak, it was a show on the moola paid to stars for whatever reason.

And it crossed my feeble mind -

How do you spend more than a couple of million in a lifetime?

Surely a portion could go to something good, something better than spoils of the rich turdious.

Most of the tile is done, the leak vanquished, at work....

No surf ....AGAIN!

Still yet tho' -

Aloha!

1 comment:

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

"turdious." Good word.

Now I've decided you need to start keeping an HM dictionary...Like Ambrose Bierce.

*Got my Truman book this weekend. Once Zilla and I read Ayn Rand, I'm cracking it. Lord, it's a big book! But I'm looking forward to it. Did you read 1776? If so, any thoughts?