20.1.06

When you have nothing to do, move a tree

Kohnster- "I want a Samoan Coconut tree"

HM- "Uh,... Ok"

Kohnster- "A guy in Kailua has one he wants to get rid of"

HM - "Uh,....Ok"

Kohnster- "Wanna help?"

HM- "Uh, um,....Ok"

Kohnster- "Shouldnt be toooooooo hard"

HM- "Uh,... Ok"

Kohnster- "Pick, shovel, li' dat, should be 'nuff"

HM- "Uh, Um...Ok"

I get myself into more trouble with answers like that.

Replanted
Killed By Tree
Moving On Up
Dig, Move, Plant
Smile now, fools

Pix order = bottom to top.

Aloha.

4 comments:

Ma said...

That was funny! lol Great pics of the tree transplanters. :)

Aloha,
Tutu Bent

Mags said...

I can't even transplant a bush, let alone a tree that ginormous....

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Pickles looked at these with me (she's two) and said, "Lilo and Stitch!!!"
I bet you get that a lot.

fineartist said...

GOOD LORD.