6.1.06

Sunrise/Sunset/Ocean/Her Majesty's Boxes/Evil Plumbing

After 24 at Firecom, came home to the wonder of leaks, and the laying of tiles albeit I had to make a gazillion and a half cuts, circles, and half-moons to get the suckers in. It looks pretty good, tho' once the red is all covered up, it will have the feel we were trying for...I hope (it BETTER!).

The Lady C's Boxes for shampoosies
!
More !
Sunset off the ...'Otel
My nemesis

Forays in tile laying, (or cut, cut, cut and cut again)

Hotel seafood buffet tonight, means 300 covers, cranking waiters, and getting home late, only to rise and shine Saturday morning, to do it all over again.

Booyah!

Surf needed.

Requesting.

Aloha...

3 comments:

Van Cong Tu said...

Hi, just found your blog. Very nice. I can't sueing but i would love to go to the beach and watch people do. Love your photos

Shannon akaMonty said...

I like the photos too. And did I mention that I used to be a hotel GM? :)
I only mention that because if I ever move to Hawaii, I might need you to help me find a job. ;)

Ma said...

Nice pictures! Hope the surfing's good. I wish I could still surf. Getting too old and have a bad knee. Used to surf on the Big Island when I was young. Used to have a Hobie board.