31.1.06

Wave Of The Day - Sunset added bonus

Yes, Sweetness.

State of the union address, nothing in it for me. So far detatched from the reality of largeness that the continental US of A is, I can not really be bothered. Yeah, I should care, but the fact is I vote; so I complain about the politicos as well as I sing in the shower. Voting is a great right, and everyone who can, should.

Off the soapbox and into the revolving doors of chaos!

Lacking formal training in life scenarios, getting by with what meager remanants are left of my grey matter. Scattered bits of normalcy would be quite appreciated now. Even the mailman is abusing me. Getting others mail, and they getting mine, are but a speck of the frustrations. Its mostly junk mail, but its another glitch in the system of being that rides me like a wedgie.

The girls are back in quarters, and scents of womanhood are in the house. That being said, they are on a roll now, that is for sure. I feel like disconnecting phones, being unreachable, and stand in a corner and rant. Rant on. And perhaps throw a huge can of gasoline on the fire that is my interior anger. Anger so usueless. If channeling it was attainable, I could conquer anything.

But it needs to be leashed.

On a strong chain.

The links in that chain need to be forged well; the flood of emotions it holds back carry jetsam and floatsam of wrongs many years past. What is so hard about forgivenss? Why so out of reach? What draws the line where forgiveness is actually a weakness? Or perceived as that? It tends to be my feeling that in forgiving a wrong, those surrounding me see it as weakness, or stupidity.

I hate being conned.

Maybe thats because you cant bullshit a bullshitter?

Is what is in the mirror a reflection wanted? Or is it just some made-up exsistence, trying to flounder about, before the returning tide?

I am going surfing tomorrow.

And it will be better.

Aloha.

5 comments:

alan said...

I'll be thinking of you, over there, out there, while February on the "Great Plains" soaks through my bones and I envy you...

alan

Jennifer said...

Forgiveness requires sometimes superhuman strength. It always sets us free. As for those who are the object of our forgiveness, I don't know what sets them free -- I imagine they are imprisoned until they figure out they ought to change their wicked ways and do so. We forgive for ourselves, not for those who've wronged us. That's all I know.

Be kind to yourself. Enjoy the surf.

Rain said...

Never thought of you feeling disconnected from US politics. Lucky you to have such thoughts :)
Enjoy the water, wind, sky, motion, sand etc.

Cold River Marketing Blog said...

Awesome surf photo. Hope that the waves contimue for you and help bathe/soothe your frustations.

fineartist said...

Oh man, IT must have been in the air because lots of floundering has been taking place here too.

Flounder here, cry a little there, complain, freak out, vow to find different work….that’s what I’ve been up too. I think some of IT here may be due to hormones, or at least that’s what I’m blaming, oh and I intend to change a few things….

Hang ten for me too.