12.1.06

Nucking Futs

Her surprise

Tired ass hawaiian. .... ...
Do you know? Do you have any idea? What my heart feels for you, what it feels for life, what it feels for those in distress, what it feels for the hurt, the hurtful, the confused.
Do you know?
What I would give to see a smile alight the face of one so disheartened.
What I would give for peace.
What I would give for the softest of breezes upon your soul, you son, you confused, you distraught, you unfulfilled.
What I would give.
I would give my being, my life, my eternity to see joy caress your mind.
What I would give.

I give you my heart.
I give you my patience.
I give you,

LOVE.



I love you. .... ...

ALOHA

4 comments:

fineartist said...

You said it and you said it all, right here.

Mine too.

fineartist said...

It just occurred to me that what I wrote last night only made sense to me.

When I read what you wrote it reminded me of my oldest son, the way I feel towards him.

I assumed you had written this to your son., if not then humanity, but still, I understood this to be the feelings that I myself feel at times towards my oldest son.

Make better sense?

Segue said...

I think your tile work said enough...

...if she can read between the lines (of grout).

Sandy said...

Beautiful, Mark. My heart aches for you and your boy. Obviously some tough times. Your words are so touching, I wish he could see it. Give it to him