17.1.06

Work Sucks.

Yesterday at Hotel De Hell - Bad. Really bad. Nothing like the computer system going down to Frick up the day.

24 hour firecom. So far so good.

Lady C deciding to take up tile that she didnt care for - Hmmmmm OK, but I got sand in my shorts.

Kids acting like, well, kids. - - Grrrr.

14 y/o femme fatales acting like femme fatales..... Grrrr X2.

Sun will come up tomorrow.

It better.

Sorry, Z, Writer Momish, dont know why the F the things doing that.

No email notify, either.

Pshaw!

....Spock ya laters!


Aloha.

3 comments:

Rain said...

My 13 yr old femme fatale acts like one too..grrrr.

I just realized why we have the same color scheme, rain, surf, water, etc. :)

Rain said...

I worked on it some more tonight. It's too bad that blogger won't accept more sophisticated color codes.

Jennifer said...

Lady C did NOT remove the pretty orchid tile, did she? Because if she did, I'm pretty sure I could take her (if she's had a fifth of tequila and has been tied up first, that is).

Please. Say it ain's so.

Orchid tile stays, right? Please? It's so pretty!