18.1.06

Playing Dodge The Temper

Even the Angels must get pissed once in awhile, I assume. I will bet that God him/herself, probably gets a tad miffed-off at this creation of his, looking at what we trash, abuse, and generally dont care for.

Mother Teresa; I can see a ruffle in the peaceful serenity of her being, maybe after running into the bureaucartic bullshit in Delhi. Gahndi, Mandela, major-domo peacemakers, you gotta figure these dudes blew a gasket once or twice in a lifetime, right?

So what is it, that for yours truly, grinds down my psychi if I sprout a rage here and there?

Not an inferno, but in all honesty, I can do a REAL good impression of an erupting volcano, complete with earth tremors.

Entitlement? I dont think so. Great persons are able to control, or funnel anger into productive avenues. Tired? Excuses are bullshit. If I claim to be improving my handling of an emotion as slippery as anger, I should look not at excuses as an avenue.

It is a given that i dont demand much, and that perhaps is looked at as a weakness by certain products of me loinage. Well, sexual intercourse that! What i do ask for is ....

common sense, honesty, and (heavens!) respect, of self, of property.

So if capitulating to that is not a possibility, maybe you can do better somewhere else!

'cause the path being taken is leading to nothing but misery, and I have cried enough for your okole. (ass)

Look in the mirror, bro.

Do yourself favor, and take a peek.

Do you see what the rest of us see? Or is the reflection clouding all that you view?

Stop believing your own bullshit, maybe you would earn some respect from the one most important.

Yourself.

'cause too, there is only so much this dam can hold back, and I dare say the waterline is getting close to breeching *

* (- I am sooooooo pissed, that even surfing is unable to cancel anger!)

Aloha.

Ventings a good thing.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

New Goal:

Take Mark & Lady C out for a cold one.

Hey. It could happen. And after a long, hard week, it's fun to think about it.

Peace to you & yours. Thanks for keeping it real.