19.10.05

For My Next Act


Next Act - i will attempt to turn this mess into a shower stall that has two heads, with tile and ladies stand for leg shaving, ass resting, and genralized mayhem. Thanks to Lady C's cousin, (the evil contractor, Curt) I found that the 10K my MIL spent for him to make this bathroom probably went to Crack Coke, or something like it. The evil contractor Curt never even put water board behind the half - ass tile job that he did. Lady C and I kept wondering why the ledge for the step up to the shower, as well as the pan for the bottom, kept making a "squoooshing" sound. Ah, the fun of having in-laws.

I gots ideas, 'tho!!!!!!

Aloha.

-addendum- Got a good as hell surf in this morning, too.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, Mark! I feel your pain! But it is going to be so worth it when Lady C has a comfy ledge on which to rest her delicate foot for the leg-shaving.

But -- two showerheads? What's up with that? ;-)

Our trip to Maui is postponed. Still get to do San Fran, but Hawaii has to wait for who know why.

BUMMER.

Anne said...

very impressive!
you are obviously a stellar husband.
have a great getaway.