30.10.05

Lets all say "aloha" to Mr. Drain & his son "Clog"


Before you meet them 2, this little charmer kept me busy while wating for my MIL on my first virgin trip to Vegas. It has a Deuces Wild Poker game, with some disembodied hands dealing to you. Real funny shit. If you wait too long, the hands rap their knuckles on the felt, or crack them, depending on how long you take. .25 cents a hand, I spent a bunch of time watching my MIL lose $$$ while I kept coining up!


First I had to go here ^

To get one of these ^

Because Mr. Drain and his son Clog were visiting my humble hale -'HA-LEI' (home). I did not invite these 2 clowns. That is because there is more than enough clownage in my home as it is. I guess Mr Drain was pissed because memebers of the troops were depositing grease into his already clogged arteries. Mr Drain doesnt take care of himself, so Doofus Man (that would be - Me) is in charge of cleaning his tubes. Doofus man generally does this in 3 month intervals, but Doofus is a busy go-fer. So Doofus Man forgot, and combined with Team Grease, Mr. Drain invited Clog over to spend some quality time together.

And thats not even the best part.

I got off duty this morning late, since the on-coming crew were, well, LATE. So I trapse along the road to home, figuring -"Hey!, It is a good day for a surf!" Alas, that thought will have to wait for another day. Like, TOMORROW. Anywhoseafats, I get my arse home, greetings from the Mai-Mai, and proceed to take pictures of Mr. Roof. Nice guy, hope he hangs around for another 30 years or so. Lady C has just completed a 16 hour ahift at her job, and is asleep. Maile wants to go to Costco, and I need to finish cleaning the remaining dust and crap from the arrival of Mr. Roof. So i complete that part of the mornng, after many cups of our pal, Kona, as in Kona Coffee. Maile and I hit the road to the Mega-store that Costco is. Always the pain in the ass, Maile digs out as soon as the door opens. I realize that I need to make an appointment for Lady C & Aunty R to use a Spa certifcate that i got for them at Xmas. (being the wonderful son-of-gun that I am, of course) I call the Spa, set the time for Monday, AM. In the mean time, Lady C has arisen, and at the same time, Maile is calling me also in my cell. (Can we all say multi-tasking? I knew ya could)I let the Lady of my world know of my Spa thingy, and she says no can do, got a appointment to meet with some whosafut or another, can you make it for Tuesday? Back on the phone to the Spa, change the time, all is good. Finish the shopping, go home just in time to meet Mr.Drain & Clog arriving.

Getting the drain snake that I have, I try to remove old Junior Clog. He aint budging. So I call Hawaiian Rent-All to get one the motorized ones that they rent. Can do. Hustle my (now sewage smelling) ass to them, rent it, and back to the Clogmeister. Clear the clog, but I have to replace the cap that was mangled to get to Clogster. Run down to City Mill (my nemisis in home improvement, as they NEVER have what I need) to purchase a cap. Of course, they have none in the size I need. I boogie to Ace Hardware, and ask the kid working if they have 21/4" clean-out caps. Sure! Right here. I will take 2, just in case I break 1, I am set already! (always thinking ahead, dontcha know) Rush back home to replace cap.

Of course - The cap they sold me was 2 and ONE HALF, NOT 2 and ONE QUARTER.

I gave up, took my shower, and now I am happily awaiting the sure to be reaming from the Hotel De Hellish.

And yesterday they told me Mr. Sulu was gay.

I always thought he was bonking Uhuru, myself.

Aloha.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

well hey, I've learned MY lesson! No more do-it-ourselves, we're gonna let professionals do the flooring.
You must be a glutton for punishment.
I used to LOVE passing by the Hawaiian rent all and seeing all the new sayings they put up. YOu should put a pic everytime they have a new one just for me : )