26.10.05

Yesterday made 33 years to the day that I met you.



Yes indeed. 33 years ago, yesterday. Weekend party at Charley Paet's house. No one ever them would think that we would be together. Much less those at our wedding day. You know it must be the jerk in me that just loves to prove people wrong.

Me Ke Aloha Pumehana, my love.

I thank you with all my heart, soul and being - for allowing me to be your knight in shining armour.

(that and then generalized mayhem you cause by changing your fricking mind!!!!!)

Best wishes! (inside joke, long story)

Aloha!

3 comments:

Anne said...

hearty congrats.

and the utmost respect, for having a strong, long-lasting love.

wow.

Sandy said...

OH! I love that picture, how sweet : )
You've been married as long as I've been ALIVE.
I hope you showed her your post, that's just too beautiful, coming from a man
Happy Anniversary!

Jennifer said...

So, this is legal, in Hawaii, marrying at such a young age?

Many happy returns. And, um --

NO WONDER SHE'S CALLING YOU TO MAKE THE APPOINTMENT!!!