22.10.05

The glitter gulch photo / 20X odds for the odd guy pix

The in(famous) Lady C glitter gulch pix. To this day, I never thought when I said "flash me, sweety!!!" That she actually would. We didnt get arrested on this trip, either.

Lady (godiva) C didnt even know the big sign was behind her when this was snapped, not the cameras fault, I blame Mr. Heineken and his friends for the pix quality.

After a great run at The Cal on the craps table, Ol' doofus brain managed to have a run of bad luck-ola, prompting the Blackjack Queen herself to state - "20X odds, your odds are 20 times as bad...I'll hold the money!!!"

Not that I didnt agree, but being that I was the one being her personal ATM (hey! just like at home!) It seemed only fair that she shame me with this pix.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You guys gotta fire up the ol' webcam & charge admission :-) Crazy kids! Young at heart. Love it!