7.12.05

Back To Firecom 'morrow....

Back to work a 24 tomorrow, and Hotel now...

Maile will get informed on the decision in April.

Long wait, but plenty time to think positive.

She is driving me bonkers of late, the pest.

Lady C as well.

Pests.

Anybody got some insecticide?

...Shit,... that'd be me...

I keed, I keeed.

You all just keep on doing what you were, that'd be immense good, right?

Or just keeping on, 'cause sometimes thats the best ya can ask for.

And I promise to throw some scattered joy everybodies way...fresh, organic kine.

Whip me, beat me, scold me, tell me I am wrong....


NOBODY HAS MORE FUN THAN ME.

(at least in my own demnted mind)

Peace, Aloha.

Hugs are owed.

!

3 comments:

fineartist said...

Is that a twenty-four hour shift? Ye gads man.

What is Keed?

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Yes. Keed?

"fresh, organic kine" sounds lovely. Can you bottle it?

Or send us the recipe?

Don't insecticide the ladies. That's my one scolding. Everything else seems quite sane enough.

Jennifer said...

Apparently you can't keed a keeeder :-)

You're making so much progress it's astounding. Lookin' good!