10.12.05

"Fork Horse"

Hotel Hell -

HM - "Aloha, In room dining, Mark speaking, how may I help you?"

Japanese Guest- "Mushi Mushi?"

HM - "Ome moment.."

Transfers phone to bi-lingual operator.

HM - (same spiel as above)

JG - "Womb Serbiss?

HM - " Yes this is room service."

JG - "I rood rike to order Fork Horse"

HM - "Fork Horse?"

JG - "Res. Fork Horse"

HM - "Um, we dont have Horse"

(nb - horse meat is served in Japan, and is actually very good, but we dont carry Horse, even if it is belived to be a aphrodisiac, or men eating it are considered virile. We have the Honolulu Marathon tomorrow, and who knows, if you get my drift)

JG - "Fork Horse, No?"

HM - "No Fork Horse"

JG - (japanese tossing back and forth in the back ground) "So, No Fork Horse, you hab maybe, Tree Horse?

HM- "Tree Horse?....um?"

JG - "Res. Tree Horse meal for two"

HM - (barely able to not pee) "I see THREE COURSE MEAL FOR TWO?" " Or FOUR COURSE MEAL FOR TWO?"

JG - " Hai hai hai! Res - ! Fork Horse meal for two!!!"

HM & JG together - " Rararararararararara!!!!!! "

Ok, so hotel hell had humor today.

My 23rd annivesary is tomorrow, and I am ordering fork horse for the Lady C and I.

Aloha.

4 comments:

Anne said...

happy anniversary to you and the lady c...
and many more.

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Happy Anniversary!! My eldest baby turned FIVE today. It's a great day.
Will miss Richard Pryor, though.

fineartist said...

Yes, writer mom me too, I loved that Richard Pryor.

Happy birthday to jack and happy anniversary to HM and lady C too.

Thank God for laughs at work, gotta be there may as well enjoy it.

Jennifer said...

Happy anniversary, kids. Hope the day includes an appointment for celebration ;-)