15.12.05

Dont leave a camera in my hands / i hate phones

There are some people who should not be allowed more than one or two stickers on a car/truck.

I followed this to Hotel Heck-a-mondo ...

I mean really, do I need a novel? I can go to Barnes & Nobles for a book.

Sorry on da blur, had to snap and drive, bad combo..

Hotel Hell Deliverer of EVIL

The thing that brings me untold experiences of pain, joy, and relative insanity -

DA PHONE!


Stop Him
Can I go on break now?

Shoots, and I gots a 24 tomorrow at Firecom, and i was over paid this last pay check, which means the C & C of honolulu will take the excess back...right when the bills for Xmas come due...Damn grinches! ... But in the mean time..

...No complaints, just ...well....

Aloha!

6 comments:

Segue said...

I hate it when cars have bumper stickers with tiny lettering that you can't read from a safe following distance.

My favorite bumper sticker lately said: "George W. Bush is a punk-ass chump."

Funny.

Segue said...

My ex-roommate Spencer is from Boston. He has one bumper sticker on his car, that says:

"I got this wicked cool bumpah stickah in Boston."

Rain said...

I love to read them. There is a guy in my town with all this end of the world stuff on his truck. Weirdness. My fav is " who would Jesus bomb" Peace.

Jennifer said...

I ordered a bumper sticker from Jamoker's site that says, "My Other Car Runs." Evil wife, I am.

I overpaid TWO employees in October. MY fault, not theirs. There will be no penalty, thank you. Lemme call your payroll department & give 'em what-for!

fineartist said...

I once worked with a woman who had a Calvin sticker on the back of her car, it said, “Piss on work” she drove it to work every day. Odd, yes?

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Ugh. Bumper sticker abuse. I can't stand it. I don't mind them so much if the stickers are more than likely holding the car together.
Tom gets a lot of chuckles pointing out gorgeous vehicles covered in graffiti. I always cringe and grumble. I don't know why I dislike it so much. I'm usually very open minded.

That phone looks obnoxious.