30.12.05

End Of The Year (as we know it)

See Ya Next Year


With the end of time for 2005 coming, here is a toast *CLINK* for all inhabitants of this place called home.

Gonna be busting arse for the next bunch of hours .... like 36! Between you and me, I am a DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFUS! Firecom OT, a regular 24 hr shift, Hotel for 8, WTF?

Wishing you all well in 2006.

Peace.

Good Will.

Righteous Surf (that'd be for me)

Stoke-a-boka days for all.

A big Aloha to the world.

A L O H A !

4 comments:

Mags said...

Happy New Year Mark!

May all your waves be...um...big?

8-)

My best to you and your family.

Mags

fineartist said...

I hope this new year finds you well, content and surf satiated.

I’m glad to know you Mark, you have a wisdom and sense of fun about you that is uniquely your own.

Jennifer said...

Happy New Year, Marc. May 2006 bring you:

abundance
peace
safety
love
joy
"appointments"
rest
relaxation
waves
waves
waves...
contentment
...just to name a few

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

What FA said.

(I hope you are sleeping right now.)

Wishing you a great 2006.

My grandma used to believe that even numbered years bring positive change. It kind of assumes that our lives are 50% difficult, but I like to simmer in the optimism.
Which is a big reason I love visiting you. You keep my spirits up.