2.12.05

Faucet.Com

As I have been just going batty surfing, Lady C has revolted to doing the tiling of the shower stall on her own (hooray) Giving me more time to ...Surf! Actually, it has become a team effort, meaning I and She stay the hell away from each other when it comes to working on it.

Anyhow, Faucet.Com ships to Hawaii for a reasonable rate. So Lady C gets the sink she wants - (why you need a sink to wash a volkswagon in is beyond me) - But hell, happy wife = peaceful me. The company I bought the shower heads, guts, and etc, didnt have what she wanted, except for a 6-8 week wait.

Thanks Internet! UPS & Faucet.Com are kicking ass to bring it to Alohaland.



No way am I getting those gaudy ass fixtures, tho' I draw the line on that. I am thinking something, but damn if I know what it is.....

Booyah!

Aloha.

3 comments:

Mags said...

Holy cow! That's a SINK!?!?!

It looks bigger than my whole bathroom!!!!

Good luck with that...

Segue said...

Is that a bathroom sink? What's with the sprayer?

Is that for when you remodel your kitchen, and you have to do the dishes in the bathroom?

Jennifer said...

I can see how a sprayer like that might be useful, actually. Gold fixtures? Not so much my style, either. But I think the sinkkicks ass.