22.12.05

Surf Time vs. Work Time

Because Momhawaiianmark said - "Work is love made visible"

I went surfing at the crack of a working days dawn, it wasnt tht big, but the conditions were pretty fine kine good.

So working & surfing, surfing and working...I got to surf, now I am forced to work.

Paying the piper, so 'ta speakage.

Rinse.

Lather.

Surf.

Wack-a-lip-of-the-wave.

Rinse.

Repeat.

Or something to that degree.



Mr. Sun show up
Morning Sunshine

Around the corner
Other Side


Aloha.

X2!

2 comments:

Hawaiianmark said...

So true.

I keep harping to oldest son about how -

I work hard, I get to play hard, but most importantly, I get to APPRECIATE my time off, which I value like gold. If I dont work, and everyday was a party, cruise, do nothing, I wouldnt appreciate jack.

Thanks Hamel!

Aloha.

word verification = "oinut"

jewish nuts?

fineartist said...

The dark and the light of life.

Man it looks pretty there.