11.11.05

Click Here For The Final Chapter

Did I mention we had some moron on the plane ride home?

We all had our guess as to who dun it.

Lady C's fear of flying musta gone to a whole new level when the flight crew said 1/2 way thru the return flight-

" Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a SITUATION on board the aircraft.....There seems to be a handcarried animal running loose in the cabin....."

Back to work reality today - Look out Hotel Hell!

God Bless Ya, Grandpa, you passed today, and I'll stop by to say Hi...No more mayonaise and veggies...

Aloha!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my, did they find the little beastie before Lady C had to ransack everyone's carry-ons for atavans?

It sounds like you had a wonderful trip, and judging from your recent forrays into the land of plumbing fixtures, it was quite refreshing and just what the doctor ordered!

Jennifer said...

PS Congratulations on being the first and only to ever remark on my 11:11 post times. Yes, it is significant. Sometimes I cheat and change the time, just to throw another 11:11 out to the universe.

Some days 11:11 just inserts itself everywhere. I'll receive 11:11 in change, the gas pump will stop on 11.11, I'll see the clock at 11:11am and then again at 11:11pm...just something I always noticed... weird, eh?

Let's have some veggies in honor of your dearly departed gramps: 11 vitamins & 11 minerals.

Seriously, start paying attention to the elevens. They'll start popping up like weeds!