8.11.05

Yet More From The Vegas Tripping.....

More observations -



Lady C , Yet again, telling me via international sign language, how much she loves me.....

Glenn and Gavin were a pair i told you earlier I met on the craps tables. Glenn must make some coin. He dresses snappy, he is ultimate lounge cool for a man around late 50's. And he is a vet. Airborne.

Gavin is his son. Gavin knows the infamous Chongy from my beloved Station 5, Gavin is no Chongy. (read the Chongy incident in the Kolohe Talk)...Any way, nice Ohana (family) Not to mention, can shoot some craps. The BOTH of them.

I lumber up to a choppy table ( not hot, so not packed, not icerink, so it is not empty) And park it next to Glenn, he has a good roll of chips in his tray. I place my pass line bet, and I meet Glenn, by way of a winning toss. We kinda exchange small kine talk, and a few mutual dealer bets. Needless to say the dealers are loving us. His son shows up, and Glenn introduces me. Glenn slides his son some chip change, and we are off to the races.

Between us all, we probably rolled a total of 30 minutes. Wins, and losses, but NO one , I swear, No one ever had a table filled with fun like we did, for a few hours. Yep, hours. We stood there for a good 3 spot, bathroom pees, (for me) hot rolls, sickly short rolls, and the requisite asshole. But damn, this was fun.

We had this thing going where he would roll, and a would go "airborne- it is a Yo!"
and hope like hell he rolled a 11. Half the time he did, and I died laughing and high fiving him and his son. When i would roll, he do this - "3 way yo - dealers, Fire, and me!!!!" I screwed that, I couldnt throw a yo to save my life. But damn we had fun.

Good people. Real good people.



This guy was singing Elvis Tunes, and the gent in the wheel chair was dancing with four ladies at once....Hey, damn he could move - too bad Elvis sounded like...kinda like Fred Sanford on Crack...Th other strangeness was the Guy on the lower left, selling his CD's... and a guy to his left, buying like 10 of 'em...Go figure....

Even More later.....

Aloha.

No comments: