8.11.05

No Way! More Vegas? Yesireeee, Vegas Tripping, out kinding the best of 'em...

One thing I love is I have a deep voice.

I use it to inflect tones of my disposition, easily. Its interesting to see peoples reaction. I do flaming gay real well. i can do super-uber-sexy-Tom-Jones-Brad-Pitt-Humperdirk Englenickle, at the drop of a hat. I can use it to make you cringe. I can make it sound like the bark from a vicious canine. Hey, we all got our own talents, ya know? Anyway, i can use my voice in a myriad of ways.

Most good.

Guaranteeeed.



My girls, entering The Cal, putting up with learning Craps for the first time....
(ouch, on my dollar........)

Back to observations - People in a tourist town have no idea how to react to an overkill of kindness. Thats me on vacation. I dont get enough, so I kill all with kindeness. From the valet to the bell man, to the maid to the frontdesk, dealers, cashiers, anyone I come into contact with, on vacation, I slay 'em with Thank you mam's, holding doors, please's and If you dont mind/ if you would be so kind...

Watching the faces of the receivers of this minor kindness is the best.

They truly, have no clue how to react. I guess getting killed with assholes 24/7 does it. But diamonds are mine when i see the reactions.

I just get a kick outta that.

Simple fun, simple man.



I like the juxtapositon of the HUGE-ASS pawn sign with the statement below -

"next to Lady Luck" at the bottom.

If you saw Lady Luck, i dont think you would be looking for the Pawn shop.

Aloha.

(did i mention i was still on vacation? - You have to deal with even more of this...)

Whoooo Hoooo.

More Aloha.

2 comments:

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

That's awesome you're in Vegas and giving the waitstaff a break from the obnoxious.
I'm always nice when we're out, too. Anybody who brings me stuff or asks me what I need--I don't care if they ARE getting paid to do so--has earned my appreciation.

Jennifer said...

Markie's working on his Hotel Hell kindness karma! The tourists are about to change their wicked ways!

Our Maui trip got rescheduled for early December, by the way. And of course we will behave like the appreciative little snowbirds that we are.